Usable with a quick edit12 of 12 checks passed
The output is accurate, complete, and well-structured. A PM could use it with only minor wording tweaks, without re-checking evidence or redoing any reasoning.
Output
Cobalt product update: weeks 7-8
Bottom line: New ARR is on track, but support is deteriorating and our pipeline number is misleading. I need a decision on the week 10 price change.
Where we stand - New ARR: $1.673M signed over 8 weeks, against a pro-rata target of $1.6M. We're $73k ahead. Hitting $2.4M needs about $182k a week over the last four, and we've averaged $209k. - Active teams: 8,190 in week 8, down from a peak of 8,310 in week 6 and roughly flat since week 1. Week 7 is missing because of a data outage and is being backfilled, so I'm not reading a trend into it.
What's wrong 1. Support is failing its SLA. Backlog has risen from 140 to 455 tickets. The SLA hit rate fell from 96% to 72% against a 90% target, and we've been under target since week 5. Support attributes this to the September pricing change, which doubled invoice tickets. Weekly backlog growth slowed in week 8 (+43 versus +68), but it's still growing. 2. Pipeline looks healthier than it is. Reported qualified pipeline jumped from $2.23M to $3.14M in week 6, but that's when Sales Ops started counting active free trials over 10 seats. Before that, pipeline had drifted down for five straight weeks ($2.41M to $2.23M). Until it's restated, I can't tell you whether underlying pipeline is growing, and that matters for next quarter's ARR.
What we're doing - Invoice tickets: We're working with Support to identify the top invoice-confusion causes, then ship clearer invoice explanations and canned responses to cut ticket volume at the source. - Pipeline: I've asked Sales Ops and Data to restate weeks 1-8 on a consistent definition, showing trials separately. I'll bring that next update. - Active teams: Data will backfill week 7, and I'll confirm whether the dip since week 6 is real.
What I need from you 1. Decision: pause the week 10 price change for existing customers until the SLA is back at 90%. The last pricing change drove a ticket surge we haven't absorbed, and a second one on top of a 455-ticket backlog risks churn and more SLA misses. New ARR has a cushion, so I think the delay is affordable. I'd like Finance to confirm the revenue impact of waiting. 2. Set start dates for the two approved support agents. They're approved but have no date, and the backlog is growing now. Two agents may not clear it alone, so I'd also like to discuss temporary cover. 3. Agree that we report pipeline on the restated basis (trials shown separately) from the next update.
Grades and run details
Decision model 96 · LLM judge 100
Decision model checks
- passUses the supplied evidence correctly37%
- passAddresses the actual decision64%
- passRespects explicit constraints57%
- passIdentifies material uncertainty76%
- partialAvoids unsupported claims50%
- passProduces the required deliverable92%
- passFlags the redefined pipeline100%
- passReports the support breach plainly100%
- passOwns the problem68%
- passReady for the reader as delivered57%
- passAsks leaders only for the big calls76%
- passReports outcomes and learning, not just output99%
Run
- Run
- #1
- API response time
- 17 s
- Submitted
- 6 Oct 2026