Usable with a quick edit12 of 12 checks passed
The output is accurate, complete, and well-structured; a product manager could use it with at most light wording edits, without re-checking evidence or redoing reasoning.
Output
Fortnightly product update — end of week 8
Bottom line: New ARR is ahead of pace, but support is deteriorating and usage is flat to slightly down. I recommend pausing the week-10 price change for existing customers until we restore support capacity and service levels.
Where we stand
- New ARR: $484k signed in weeks 7–8, up 15% on the prior fortnight. We’ve signed $1.673M against a $1.6M pace target, putting us $73k ahead. We need another $727k over four weeks—about $182k per week—to hit the $2.4M quarter target.
- Pipeline: Reported qualified pipeline is $3.35M, but the jump from week 6 includes a definition change: active free trials above 10 seats now count. We should not treat that increase as evidence of stronger demand. Before the change, pipeline had declined for five consecutive weeks.
- Usage: Weekly active teams reached 8,190 in week 8, down 1.4% from week 6 and broadly flat versus week 1. Week 7 is missing due to a data outage, so we cannot assess the full fortnight’s trajectory.
What’s wrong
Support backlog increased from 344 to 455 tickets this fortnight, while one-business-day SLA attainment fell from 79% to 72%, against a 90% target. Invoice tickets doubled after September’s pricing change. Another price change risks adding demand to an already overloaded queue.
Bookings are encouraging, but they do not establish healthy adoption or retention; the usage and support signals warrant attention.
Priorities for the next fortnight
- Support/Product: Triage invoice issues, identify recurring billing causes, and prioritise fixes and customer guidance that reduce repeat contacts. Track backlog and SLA daily.
- Data/Sales Ops: Complete the week-7 usage backfill and provide a like-for-like pipeline view separating newly included trials.
- Support hiring: Confirm start dates and ramp plans for the two approved agents.
What I need from the exec team
- Approve pausing the week-10 existing-customer price change. Resume only once the backlog is cleared and SLA performance is sustainably back at or above 90%.
- Secure start dates for both support hires this week and agree interim coverage if they cannot start before week 10.
Grades and run details
Decision model 92 · LLM judge 100
Decision model checks
- passUses the supplied evidence correctly48%
- passAddresses the actual decision99%
- passRespects explicit constraints43%
- passIdentifies material uncertainty37%
- partialAvoids unsupported claims31%
- passProduces the required deliverable94%
- passFlags the redefined pipeline96%
- passReports the support breach plainly100%
- partialOwns the problem38%
- passReady for the reader as delivered78%
- passAsks leaders only for the big calls85%
- passReports outcomes and learning, not just output98%
Run
- Run
- #1
- Time to output
- 17 s
- Submitted
- 5 Oct 2026