Needs more than a quick edit6 of 12 checks passed
The ARR total is wrong ($1.73M instead of $1.673M), a factual error that would require re-checking the evidence before use.
Output
To: CEO & Exec Team From: Head of Product, Cobalt Subject: Fortnightly Update (Weeks 7–8)
Here is where we stand for the last two weeks, the critical issues we face, our action plan, and where I need your input.
Where We Stand
We are currently outperforming our top-line targets. We’ve brought in $1.73M in new ARR across 8 weeks against our $1.6M pro-rata goal ($200k/week), closing Week 8 at a strong $248k. Pipeline looks healthy on paper, jumping to $3.35M. However, caveat emptor: Sales Ops adjusted the pipeline definition in Week 6 to include active free trials over 10 seats, masking underlying organic pipeline velocity. Furthermore, weekly active teams dipped to 8,190 in Week 8 (Week 7 data is currently missing due to a data pipeline outage, currently being backfilled).
What’s Wrong
Customer Support is in a critical state. Our support backlog has exploded to 455 tickets, and SLA compliance has plummeted to 72% (target: 90%).
This was triggered by the September pricing change. Invoicing-related tickets have doubled, and our current support bandwidth is completely overwhelmed. While two new hires have been approved, we do not yet have confirmed start dates.
What We’re Doing About It
- Stabilizing Support: We are exploring short-term triage options, including engineering-led documentation updates to deflect self-service billing questions.
- Data Recovery: Data engineering is actively backfilling the Week 7 active teams metric to restore full visibility.
- Pipeline Audit: Sales Ops is recalibrating the pipeline reporting to separate true enterprise/mid-market opportunities from the newly included free trials so we can accurately forecast Q3 close rates.
What I Need From You
We face an immediate strategic decision regarding Week 10:
- Decision Needed: Should we pause the planned price change for existing customers scheduled for Week 10 until the current support backlog is cleared and SLAs are back above 90%?
Proceeding with the existing customer rollout while our SLA is at 72% risks a wave of churn and avoidable escalation tickets. I recommend pausing, but I need a final call from the exec team so Product and Support can communicate the adjustment internally and externally.
Claims the judge couldn’t find in the brief
- We’ve brought in $1.73M in new ARR across 8 weeks
Grades and run details
Decision model 75 · LLM judge 46
Decision model checks
- partialUses the supplied evidence correctly21%
- partialAddresses the actual decision49%
- passRespects explicit constraints24%
- partialIdentifies material uncertainty68%
- partialAvoids unsupported claims52%
- passProduces the required deliverable51%
- partialFlags the redefined pipeline97%
- passReports the support breach plainly100%
- partialOwns the problem52%
- passReady for the reader as delivered37%
- passAsks leaders only for the big calls54%
- passReports outcomes and learning, not just output92%
Run
- Run
- #1
- Time to output
- 3 s
- Submitted
- 5 Oct 2026